Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Freaky, Frazzled and FAST Friday!!

Hey, 5B!
I'm not sure about you, but I thought Friday FLEW by!  It was kind of a frazzled day with so many different events going on and such a goofy schedule!  In general, 5B did a great job of adapting to the day!  The watermelon at the end was a bit wild, but I'll forgive you as long as you remember to T.H.I.N.K. about it:)

We saw the many pics from Elyse's Photography Session on the bouncy houses, but here are a few from the other activities!
Power of Words can BUILD up a nation again!  Remember 9-11.
Picnic lunch to celebrate healthy foods and lifestyles!
K - 12 Assembly...  We thought it was going to be a Fitness Assembly.
It turned out to be more of a September 11th Remembrance.

 
It was a great day, but I can be honest and say I'm excited to get back into a bit of a routine.  It was a little too much for one day, for me!  But there are some great memories and fun had!

Rest up for a FULL 5 day week this week...  I hope you read the note about our field trip coming us THIS FRIDAY to the Norman Borlaug Farm.  Go over it with your families, too!

I'll know you checked the blog this weekend if you can see this picture....  Describe to me what the LAST picture was on the blog today.  We will start using these on Monday morning!  I'll explain more, but I want you to have in your mind what I'll be chatting about Monday morning before switching classes!  

Happy Sundays, Everyone!  See you soon!!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...