Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, September 28, 2015

It was a....
















What a GREAT way to start the week, 5B!  Wowser!  I saw SO MANY of you really T.H.I.N.K. before you spoke or acted today!  It was our "trial day" of recording "minors" to do some re-teaching during Cadets Academy.  A few of you needed some reminders, so tomorrow you'll hopefully work a eensy weensy bit harder at those behaviors!  If you haven't returned your blue Cadets Academy note yet, please have it signed and return BY WEDNESDAY to prove you have Cadet Pride:)

Other Reminders..
School Snacks:)  Yep!   A few students said they needed "proof" that it was ok to bring in a small snack to munch on during ST Math time.  This is true!  I noticed our little tummies are grumbling and growling by that time of day.  It should be small and HEALTHY and NOT going to fill you up before lunch!  Okey Dokey, Artichokies?!


Let's see!  That's about it!  Tomorrow is another "normal" day for everyone!  I'd LOVE to see the video that a few students were talking about from Mrs. Knobloch's reading class. So if we can get ourselves ready quickly in the morning, let's check that out!

Blog Proof!  As you come in on Tuesday morning, please WHISPER into my ear these goofy words.. "Chicka Chicka Boom Boom - Boogies in my nose will bloom!" Yep... I'm weird!  You know it!

Oh, and today, 5B... I was definitely Lovin' It, 5B!
(click here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...