Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Sorry It's LATE!!!!

If you check the blog, I'll know because either you checked earlier and there was no blog before 6:30 p.m. (Oops, my fault!!)

OR

You'll see this very plain post and have to tell me....

"There was no blog proof"...  
Be sure to whisper it in my ear so others don't hear!  

I'm VERY impressed with all of the blog checkers every night!  This may be the best class yet for how many of you are taking the extra effort to check the blog!

Also, if you really enjoyed the Mary Doodles video today, I'm posting it down below if you want to watch it again or want to show it to your parents!




Remember what your reward will be?!!  I've got them ready to hand out as an extra morning breakfast treat!  (But Joey's birthday cookies will also be enjoyed by all!)

Nighty Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...