Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, September 10, 2012

5B Model Monday!!

(I had another photo in mind to share on the blog tonight, but I forgot my camera at school.  I wonder which 3 boys from class would be in that picture??? How about tomorrow's blog?)

Such an AMAZING DAY, 5B!!!!!  Can't believe such a great start to the week!  Let's show our new classmate, Carl, what a perfect class of 5B angels (ding, ahhhh) he will be joining!  Can't wait to show off 5B to him!

Reminders:
Book Orders due tomorrow:)
Pictures and Order Forms due tomorrow:)
Group Band tomorrow:)
September 11th - remembering an important day in history (tomorrow)

Be sure to watch/listen to the Norman Borlaug Rap again.  It's below the 5B Library Checkout.  Be ready for Friday's field trip and chance to show your stuff!

Also, I added a Math Game - Factor Captor (just like the one you've played in math with Mrs. Wilson) to the side of the blog as well.  Review that game because you'll be playing that in the morning for a few minutes before we switch to writing class, ok?

I'll know you checked the blog if you memorize 1 of the lines from the Norman Borlaug Rap (the Chorus part).  Any of the 8 lines will count!  I'll have an extra reward if you "sing" the line instead of just saying it:)  Have a great night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...