Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

WOW Wednesday Again!

Ok, Sorry 5B,
It'll be a short one tonight.  Pretty busy at my house, so I just wanted to say "Great Job" with Cadet Pride today!  Way to go with the 384 tickets 5th grade has already earned toward the goal of 1,000!  We are well on our way!

Hope you had fun on your extra hours of freedom.  The teachers did some cool things too that will hopefully affect you later this year....we'll find out more about that in October!

I'll know you checked the blog if watch an AWESOME video on the side of the blog.  Click on the link that is titled "Beatboxing to Dynamite".  Watch it and we'll chat about it more on Thursday morning.  Make 1 of the sounds for me as you come in Thursday - that's how I'll know you watched it, ok?

Here are some examples of some 5B SUPER MODELS!  Keep up the great work, 5B! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...