Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, September 3, 2012

Are You Rested Up, 5B?

Well, my 5B Rock Stars!
Did you have a great 3 day vacation?  Did you stay up late?  Eat fun snacks?  See family and/or friends?  Did you run around and get sweaty?  (Remember, shower before I see you Tuesday morning though, heeheee).

I hope you all had a nice weekend.  I know I did.  I enjoy lots of family time, saw friends and got some work done around the house.  I realize that doesn't sound fun to kids, but most adults feel pretty happy when housework gets done!

I'm excited to hear about something you did this weekend.  I also put together a short video of you all from the Back to School Night videos I took.  I can't wait to share it with you!

Ok.. Last week, we gave Tuesday a new name... (Tough Tuesday).  Let's have a Do-Over, shall we?  Let's come up with a new, improved feeling about Tuesdays.  Maybe something like Terrific Tuesdays?  Top-Notch Tuesdays?  Trustworthy Tuesdays?  Oh, I like that one, too!

Also remember, Tuesdays are our "Learning about Band days," so you'll be meeting with Mrs. Jones again.  However, this time, 5B will visit her after lunch and have their recess at the end of the day. Remember how 5A and 1/2 of 5C had to do that last week?  Just wanted to remind you:)

"So, am I in the video you made?"
I'll know you checked the blog if you whisper in my ear (before coming in the room) on Tuesday morning, "So, am I in the video you made?" 

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday...hopefully you didn't get drenched with that rain after lunch!
Take care my little munchkins!  (ooh, that's a new one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...