Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A little Late Tonight..Sorry...

I hope you all had a great afternoon and evening.  Some of you were going bowling, some were practicing your new band instruments, some were cutting wood, 1 was heading to Rochester and others didn't know, but I'm pretty sure they were glad to have some extra time off from school!

I had a good meeting this afternoon while you were gone.  Don't get me wrong, I'd rather have been hanging out with you guys, but the teachers got a lot of topics discussed, made some great plans for some upcoming events - specifically events happening NEXT WEEK....for YOU!!

Notes will be coming home either tomorrow of Friday of some special events next week, so keep your eyes posted for those, ok?

I know you all had things you were going to do today, but I do know that almost everyone had math homework to complete, Journal page 32 - show your work using decimals and lining them up.  We'll be correcting them in the morning.  Anyone who didn't have enough time ALL AFTERNOON and EVENING gets to spend some special time with me during....hmmmm....oh, I know when I'm free....RECESS:)  So, choose when you'd like to complete your work wisely:)

I'll know you checked the blog tonight if you get other blog checkers together out on the playground in the morning (don't tell anyone who didn't check the blog though, ok?) and be prepared the song "The Wheels on the Bus Go Round and Round".  I'll explain why on Thursday morning why I chose this...  If you're brave enough to prove you checked the blog by doing this, I'll give you a little extra reward:)

Get your work done, show Cadet Pride...and get some sleep.  See you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...