Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, September 16, 2012

It's Been a LONG TIME...

Wow, 5B!
This is the longest we've gone between posts so far this year!  I tried posting last Thursday night but for some reason the website would not publish my comments to you.  Oh, well, we survived, right?!

I had a great time on Friday with 5B.  I was impressed with all of the information we learned from the presenters.  The list of facts we learned was long and amazing to reread.  I'm trying to get it to print in a Wordle for us, but I'm still not having luck.  I'll keep at it though.  I saw quite a few 5th graders at the Harvest Fest events (bouncy houses and parade) this weekend.  Isaiah got WAY too much candy from the parade. How about you guys?  I'll have photos to share with you from Friday on the Smartboard as you come in on Monday, so we can review our weekends and last Friday's field trip with photos:)

We have another fun week this week with homecoming events - dress up days, a pep rally on Friday morning and the parade Friday afternoon (I believe we get out of school early on Friday, too.)  Don't forget to show your school spirit each day this week to help celebrate Cadet Pride with the dress up days.  We've been challenged to learn the Crestwood Fight Song before Friday's Pep Rally!  Can we DO IT???  YES, WE CAN!!!!!

Monday:  Favorite Sport/Team Jersey
Tuesday: Crazy Sock
Wednesday:  Roll Out of Bed
Thursday:  Dress Like Teacher/Teacher Dress Like Students
Friday:  Cadet Pride - Blue, Black, White, Cadet-wear

I'm headed over to the high school to have an omelet breakfast, so I'd better get going!  Enjoy the rest of your weekend with the great weather, too.  I'll know checked the blog this weekend if you click on and view this link Crestwood Fight Song. Watch it and practice it over and over to help be a 5B Leader!

Peace Out, Homeys!
~Mrs. Sorenson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...