Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Where Did the Weekend Go?

Goodness, 5B,
I can't believe it's Sunday already??  I feel like I blinked, and the weekend is over!  I am always sad about weekends flying by, but I do look forward to see my little 5B Angels (ding, ahhhhh) on Monday.  I was lucky enough to see several 5th graders this weekend though (Rachel, Ellana, Casey, and Hailey!)  Poor kids...can't get away from me, can you? 

I was so excited to see we have some new followers on the 5B Blog!  Yeh!  Thanks for joining us!

We have a kind of a busy week this week.  Look at the list of events and remind your families about them please:
Monday:  Uh.. well, nothing new...just tired students after the weekend.  There may be a birthday to celebrate...need to check for sure though.
Tuesday:  Picture Day and Book Orders Due and Band Practice for all
Wednesday:  3-Hour Early Out
Thursday: Hmmm... normal, I think?
Friday:  Norman Borlaug Field Trip, need lunch, drink, plastic water bottle, layered clothes

Firefish seems to be doing quite well.  I stopped in both Saturday and Sunday to feed him and check on him.  I'm thinking a plastic plant or little fish bowl object might be nice to add to his home.  If you have anything like that at home that your families no longer are using, you can see if it works for Firefish, ok?

I know it was a big sports weekend based on what many of you were telling me about your weekend plans:  Cadet game, UNI game, Iowa vs. IA State and Bears! 

BIGGEST NEWS:  Our schedule will change a bit each morning this week and for the rest of the year.  Because we have such short classes for switching in the afternoons, I'll be giving you some time to work on Math from Mrs. Wilson when you come in each morning.  So, I'll know you checked the blog if you come in right away like the little angels you are:)  and get out your math journals at your spots.  OK?  

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday...  Get some rest...it'll be a busy but fun week!

Hasta Luego!

1 comment:

  1. woohoo i just figered out how to post a comment

    thanks Mrs. Sorenson for comenting on my hair

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments...