Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

What Happened Today?

Well, our Tough Tuesday returned.  I'm not sure what it is about Tuesdays, but we definitely need to figure something out.  Today's chatting and blurting and lack of self-control were a true disappointment. Please ask your parents and family members if they have some suggestions for us on how to improve in these areas.  This will be your proof for checking the blog.  Have your parents or you write down ideas on what 5B can do to limit our chatting, help us get on task quicker or work on self-control.  OK?  Hand them to me as you come in Wednesday morning.

We'll chat more Wednesday about this, but I would like us to learn from our mistakes instead of dwell on them.  So, let's shake off a tough day and move forward to show what 5B is really capable of.  I've seen some Rock Stars, Angels and Models this year.... please let me see them again.  I really like those kids!!!!  I missed them today (ok, not all of them, some were there today... they just maybe needed to help lead the class a bit more:)

I'd love to have some fun with Roll Out of Bed Day on Wednesday, but we'll need to remember to have fun AND keep learning.  So be creative with your pj's or hair or whatever it is you'll be wearing, but just make sure you can focus on learning while wearing it.

You have library tomorrow, so if you have books at home, bring them in.  I know a few of you are looking forward to check out some new books since we have some voracious readers (numnumnumnum).

Have a good chat with your parents about today.  Bring in some helpful ideas and let's make sure tomorrow is a WOW Wednesday like we've had and not a repeat of how we ended today:(  Sad and NOT the 5B I have come to call my babies.  .

Stay cool,
~Mrs. Sorenson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...