Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Good Start After a 3 Day Weekend!

Hey, there, my little 5B Angels (ding...ahhhhhh)!
I know today was difficult to get back into the swing of things after a nice long weekend, but you guys did superb!  (I used a word from that book I read to show to "Tune into Interesting Words and Use Them!")  Oh, also, let your families know that you're FAMOUS in our school district with the video I put together from Back to School Night!  If you want to see it again (or show your family), click on this link to view it.

I know it also felt long because you didn't get recess until 2:40 today, so thanks for your patience and good attitudes.  Tomorrow will be back to normal - Library in the morning and a regular recess time. Hopefully it will not be so HOT!!!  Let's all remember our deodorant, right?!  I could've used some extra today, too!

Please make sure you get your picture packets home with you tonight.  You can bring them in any day up until Tuesday, Sept, 11 - PICTURE DAY! 

I'll know you checked the blog if you check out an AMAZING video of a student who was SOOO CREATIVE for a school project.  It's down the right side of the blog called PVC Pipes Music.  We'll watch it again as a class in the morning.  I can't wait to see your reactions to this crazy invention this student made!

Have a stupendous night (Oh, there's another word from that book - Boy, I am so sophisticated, haaa)
Smell ya later,
Mrs. Sorenson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...