Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, September 23, 2012

So Sorry It's Late...

Hey, there 5B Kiddos...
I'm sorry this post is so late.  I just got home from being gone all weekend.  I couldn't get on the 5B Blog until now:(

I'll keep it way short in case any of you are still up checking it!

If you are in Band, remember the meeting tomorrow night at 6:30 with your parents.  There are no 5B students who have lessons on Mondays.  So, don't worry about needing to be ready until Tuesday, ok?

I'll know you check the blog this weekend (and late on a Sunday night) if you predict where your NEW SPOT is going to be when we change desks this week!  Either write it down or just tell me as you come in on Monday.  Can you believe we've been in school 1 MONTH already??  Crazy!

Ok.. get to bed!  (Or, if you're reading this in the morning...Good Morning...see you very soon!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...