Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Full Moon Coming....Sunday, I Believe...

5B,
Have you ever heard that things get a little crazy, chaotic or wild around full moons?  Well, as teachers, we have been tracking this "theory."  We are finding it to be quite true.  I have to thank 5B today for their patience, self-control and hard-working attitudes when we had several interruptions due to misbehaviors.  I am sooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo proud of you who show your Cadet Pride each and every day of class.  You are true role models for your classmates!  Keep it going!! I'm sending you a BIG HUG through my computer to you!!!

Today was quite tough to stay on task with all of the visits from Mr. Sickles pulling students out for reminders, with me being out in the hallway discussing behaviors, and some of the disruptions from your classmates in our room.  So, please know that I am thankful for such fantastic examples of Cadet Pride that can lead our school for the class of 2020!  You Rock!

Due to the many inappropriate behaviors the 5th grade teachers witnessed today, we feel that switching classes is too overwhelming for some of the students.  Tomorrow will be a very different day for all of 5th grade.  You'll have to wait and see what that means, OK??  I bet you are REALLY curious, aren't you?!  Sorry, gonna have to wait!

Upcoming Events/Reminders
1.  Make sure to show your parents the BLUE SHIRT day note to stop bullying for Monday, Oct. 1st.  We have some other things coming up, too, but I have to wait to make sure they all are organized and ready to go before I share them with you.
2.  I forgot to give everyone their passwords for the Class Dojo today!  Sorry.  Please talk to your family about this.  I'll be sending home a note tomorrow, having your family sign that they know your account's username and password and will check it once a week.
3.  MISIC testing is coming up in 2 weeks for 5th grade.  I just wanted to let you and your families know that in case you have dentist or doctor appointments coming up.

Once again, I need 5B to know what fantastic students we have in our class.  You are the reason I want to come to school each day.  Remember, we are a 5B Family....  We need to stick together.  Thanks for all your fun personalities, interest in learning and most important of all...... respect:)

I'll know you checked the blog if you count up how many "o's" are in the word, "so" in the first paragraph of the blog!  Count carefully.  Write it down and share it with me in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...