Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, November 12, 2012

A Pleasant Day in 5B...

Yep... that was the word we chose for our day... we know that "good" is a dead word, so I couldn't use that one, right?  Please be sure to share our Animoto video with your families and your thoughts about our guest speakers today.  I think we definitely succeeded in thanking the veterans for their service by our respectful behaviors and making the video.  As a few of you saw, some of the vets even had to wipe their eyes as they watched it.  Thanks for being so thoughtful, 5B (and other 5th grade classes!).

Hopefully, those of you who had Chip Shoppe deliveries got all of your orders to your houses.  I got some yummy treats delivered to my house after school today:)

I'll keep it short since Isaiah is in need of a bath.  I am impressed with your attention to how your classmates are doing when working on your teams for Cadet Pride.  I've noticed an improvement in transitions a bit better today (and even Friday a bit).  Keep it up.  I will tell you, one team earned a 50 pointer today for doing an activity together and helping each other out!  Way to go!  I won't tell you which team though, hahahaha!  Just be thinking about how each action you do, affects not only yourself but your team as well.  Here's a quick reminder of our class pledge you made last week:


This is 5B's Class Pledge.
I pledge to be RESPONSIBLE for everything I do and say!
I pledge to put EFFORT into my work! 
I pledge to SUPPORT each and every member of our class. 
I pledge to have PATIENCE in line!
I pledge to ENCOURAGE everybody to be caring! 
I pledge to always CONCENTRATE in class! 
I pledge to be a TRUSTWORTHY 5B classmate!

Practice your pledge.  On Wednesday of this week I'll start the testing of your memorized pledge!  I'll give everyone a pledge paper to take home or keep with them so it's right at your hands to practice.  I'm thinking the competition will be a close one!  Keep up the great work. 

I'll know you checked the blog if you check your Google Docs and see a message from me!  I'll know you checked it if you can tell me what the message is!  Good luck!  Let's make our Terrible Tuesday from last week eat the dust and turn it into a TERRIFIC Tuesday again!  Ready.....Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...