Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Yeh Day!!

Super working today from the start of the day in writing, through literacy rounds and all the way to social studies at the end of the day!  Sweet!  Loving the Cadet Pride that Doesn't Hide!  Bring it on, 5B Rock Stars!!!

Tomorrow is the last day for collecting this week's tickets!!!  I know we've had a lot of team tickets and white tickets go out over the last week....  I'm sooooo curious to see who will be doing a victory dance and choosing the next rewards!!  Like always, put 100% effort into your thinking, listening, acting and caring, and let's see if those tickets make your team the champs!!  Good luck to each and every one of you!

I'll know you checked the blog tonight if you find the hidden message in the blog.  It is a question (hmmm).  It has 5 words in it.  If you can figure it out, come in on Thursday, stand by your desk, refuse to move or talk until Wyatt S and Rachel say they are ready.  Then raise your hand immediately to ask the question you found.  I'll answer (ahhh) it for the whole class after the pledge!!

Oh, and if you are interested in doing a little craft project, I'll have 5 spots for your name to be written on the board in the morning.  I still need more materials, so I can't take more than 5 at this point.  Hopefully, I can get more soon, ok?

**If you are Rachel, Greta, or Wyatt S., check your emails tonight if possible.  I sent you an optional assignment, but I'd like to know if you're interested in it for Thursday. OK?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...