Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Chattiness is Contagious... We Have an Outbreak in 5B:(

After yesterday's "darn-tootin' good day", today was quite a change for us.  We have some fabulous models of behavior, but not everyone is watching them.  Today was WAY TOO CHATTY, WAY TOO SLOW with SELF-CONTROL and WAY TOO UNACCEPTABLE for 5B.  I know 5B can show soooo much more respect, trustworthiness, caring and responsibility than I saw today.  So, let's turn it around for Wednesday's half day, okey dokey, artichokeys?

Well, I'm a bit late with the blog tonight since I made a stop at the fire station for the pancake supper.  DE-licious!!  Then, of course, I had to exercise my right to vote in the 2012 Election, just as you did today!  Did you share with your parents the 3rd-5th grade results in our mock election??  If you forgot the numbers, here they are:
Romeny/Ryan:  43 votes
Obama/Biden:  135 votes

I guess we'll see if the rest of the voting population agrees with the results of Crestwood's 3rd- 5th graders in the morning:)  Remember, watch TV, check the news, etc.  before coming to school tomorrow!  You should know the name of the new president before coming into our classroom on Wednesday!!  That will be your proof for checking the blog!

Remember, Wednesday is 3-hour early out. We also have library in case you need to remember your books, too!

Let's get our day started out well on Wednesday - in a proper (proper) way, not like cavemen (ooga, booga), ok? You can click on it to watch the video again! But I do not want caveman behaviors in the classroom again... I saw too much of that with the lack of self-control today....got it???

Later Gators...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...