Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, November 19, 2012

Tuesday....Mystery Skype!!!

Sorry it's late.
At least it's before eight.
You see I had a date,
with my family, and so I ate.

I emptied my plate.
But I'm sorry you had to wait.
I hope you're not irate.

Tomorrow we'll cooperate
To research the mystery state
and hopefully celebrate
with all of our 5B classmates!

A short little rhyme
to prove you took the time
to check out the post.
Who checks it the most?

Proof of checking will be to ask, "So, what's my Skype job today?!" when you come in this morning.  I'll tell you as you come in:)

Rachel and Bryer, I'm counting on you to prioritize our lists, ok?  Share it back with me tonight if possible:-)  See you all Tuesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...