Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Who Will Be This Week's Winning Team????

Well.... just one night away from seeing which team is claiming the victory this week!  One lucky group of students will get to choose from the reward list!  I'm always curious to see which prizes get chosen first!!!  I'm proud of everyone's effort this week.  I can tell you are taking time to think about your team when you make great choices and realize your "oops" when maybe a poor choice sneaks by.  You should be proud of your team no matter who wins Friday.  Strong Cadet Pride will be seen by a team's response if they win or lose, right?!

Be SURE to share with your families the fact that you got to watch the astronauts aboard the International Space Station today from the Discovery Center!  How cool is that?!!!!  What an amazing world we now live in that allows us to have such experiences like that!  I'm sure we'll have more opportunities as the year progresses!

The Bridge Challenge is coming to its end this week!  Next Wednesday, all of the 5th graders will get to participate in the weighing contest!  We'll make time to share our inquiry projects that day, too!  Since next Wednesday is an early out, I'm sure it will fly by quickly!  Then off to our homes for a relaxing Thanksgiving break!

Oh, and remember our Mystery Skype is planned for next Tuesday!  We need to prioritize our list of clues, decide who has what jobs, and get our game faces on for this challenge!  I can wait to see if we can figure out the state and city of our Mystery Skype friends!  They could be a neighboring state, far away like our Connecticut friends or even a nearby country like Canada or Mexico!  Wow, we have a lot going on, don't we, 5B?!

There's one more MAJOR thing I am excited about... and Memphis!!!  gets to do it before me!!!! I'm soooooo crazy, excited, pumped, nervous, giddy, and thrilled to see the final part of the Twilight Saga, Breaking Dawn Part 2!!!!!!!  I'll know you checked the blog if you ask me, "So, Mrs. Sorenson, HOW excited are you about the movie?"  I'll be sure to tell you my answer!!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. I bet purple pancakes will win :) they will have 675 points! :D

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments...