Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Awesome, Relaxing Weekend!

Well, other than my old-lady voice, my weekend was relaxing and enjoyable.  I did some resting, saw some family, did some shopping and of course, some school work!!

I had a great time seeing all of your families last week for conferences!  I need to meet with one more family, but it was great that so many of you joined us at the conference.  Your families seemed very impressed with the birthday kits and tie-blankets.  I dropped them off at our Community Action office on Friday, and the workers were THRILLED at our donations!  I still need to get them the checks and cash that was donated by so many businesses and families.  I can't get over how proud I am of all of your effort and caring hearts!

Oh, and now that our friends from Connecticut have contacted me, I have the ending to our Halloween story!  I'll share it on Monday sometime.  That was such a fun experience. Each of the schools want to do it again!  Would 5B be interested, you think?  We'll chat this week about it.

This week won't be nearly as crazy as last week, but Tuesday is Election Day for 2012!  And we do have a 3-hour early out on Wednesday.  I also believe the Bridge Contest is coming down to its last 2 weeks!  I can't wait to see the bridges take on the weight challenges!

Many parents asked at conferences if they could offer any snacks to the class like at the beginning of the year, so of course, I said "SURE!"  So, I'll know you checked the blog if you ask me for the Snack Note as you come in on Monday.  I'll give it to you, so you can share it with your families.




See ya on Monday!!  Hopefully you are all enjoying the extra hour of sleep with the time change, too!  It will be nice to wake up with a little more LIGHT in the mornings:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...