Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Thankful... for a Short Week:)

Hey, congrats to the Purple Pancakes Team for the first round of 5B Team Competitions!!  Way to go! I know other teams were close, so I'm thinking this next round will be another close competition!  I know some of the members realized how easily those white slips add up, and they are planning to work on NOT getting any of them this time!  I've enjoyed the creative hallway walks we've had with the Purple Pancake suggestions.  Let's keep the excitement WITH the self-control I saw on Friday!  Yippee!

Remind your families of the 3 hour early out and Wednesday and of course, of NO SCHOOL on Thursday and Friday for Thanksgiving break!  Isn't that crazy?!  I can't believe in a few short weeks that it will be Christmas, which means our year will be 1/2 over!!!!!  Whoa!  Time surely flies when...  you've got a bunch of goofballs together (heheheheahahhahaeheahh...just kidding... that's including me, ya know?!)

Tuesday is our Mystery Skype!  It's planned for 11:00 - 11:30.  We have great clues.  I was wondering if anyone was willing to prioritize the clues for us before then?  Just email me, and I'll send you a Google Docs to put them from 1st clue to 10th clue.  You can do the same for the city clues, too!  The first one to respond to my in an email,  (Mrs. Sorenson's Email) will get the honor!  OK? Click on the red linked words to get my email quickly!

I hope everyone had a super weekend!   I saw MANY of you at Friday night's showing of Breaking Dawn Part 2! I LOVED IT SOOOO MUCH!  I'll know you checked the blog if you calculate these numbers to find out how many times I watched it!  Be careful with your math skills!

21 / 3  +  4 - 6 x 4 /10 = ___  (the number of times I watched Breaking Dawn Part 2!) Write it down and show it to me on Monday as you come in!  (or just a whisper is fine:)

Reminder... you should be studying for continents and oceans quiz... when might it be???  We'll have to wait and see:)

Happy to see you on Monday!

Oh, Wyatt S., Bryer, Donavyn, Rachel and Greta, don't forget that tomorrow is your last group discussion over Double Identity!  I'm curious to hear all of your thoughts how the story came together and then ended!  Donavyn...don't forget a coffee cup and your thought page:) Right:?!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mrs.Sorenson, like the pic. of the purple pancakes, see you on Monday

    ISBELLA

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments...