Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

One Last Day!

Hey, sorry I'm late again, 5B!  I've had some Thanksgiving Day activities and goodies I've been busy making.  Isaiah was making turkeys from his hand outline.  I made caramel puff corn to bring to relatives.  It's taking a lot of willpower NOT to eat it as I make it!!!!

Then I started these turkey pops to put at each plate for the Thanksgiving Day meal!  I'm a little turkey crazy!!  Here's the one I'm working on right now!  We'll see how far I get with making them tonight!

Ok.. I'll keep it short!

Amazing, busy weeks we've had... Here's a recap!
1. Super work on Inquiry projects!  Can't wait to see the presentations on Wednesday!
2.  Excellent researching and problem solving with our Mystery Skype today!  So much fun!  Tell your parents about it.
3.  Hard work and determination on the Bridge Contest!  Wednesday the day for judging and weighing!  The whole 5th grade gets to watch it go down!!  (or hopefully stay up, I mean:)
4. Amazing teamwork I'm seeing with the class competition!  I'm seeing many purple slips be signed lately!  Great job looking out for each other.  I'm gonna get a little nasty with white slips when we have students forgetting Cadet Pride though.  So, help each other make good choices at all times:)

I'll know you checked the blog if you tell me what you think of the "turkey pop" in the picture above!  See you for a 1/2 day tomorrow and then relaxing, eating and resting for a 4 day weekend!

Gobble, Gobble, Gobble (that was, "Have a good night in turkey language)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...