Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Tipsy Turvy Tuesday.... :}

Hey, 5B,

You had some super ideas for our locker "nice"cicles and s"no"w"fakes".   I saw behaviors off of each of the lists today!  Yippee for the "nice"cicles...... Booh to the s"no"w"fakes!!  Let's try not to get faked out by poor choices and behaviors, ok?

I'll keep it sorta short tonight since it's a bit later than normal.... went out to eat and stopped at the library for books for Isaiah!  He LOVES to read!  I'm pretty lucky, huh?! He looks sweet, doesn't he???  Don't be fooled....he's like 5th graders... one moment an angel....the next.... AAHHAHAHAHAHAHH!!  (Just kidding...well, kinda!)

I'll know you checked the blog if you come in right away in the morning and start working on your writing piece - whether it is getting ideas down, drafting, revising, editing, having a conference or publishing.  We'll take a attendance and do pledge by 8:45, but this will give people time to get some of their writing time in since we didn't get any on Tuesday.  Lalo, Daniel, and Jaden, can you guys finish your locker tags first please?

We only have 2 days left of this week for competition points!  Many of your teams have been working together well to earn the 50 pointers!  Great work.  I'm thinking some white tickets may be affecting some of your team's chances this week.  I guess we'll see if the Purple Pancakes will remain the champions or if another team would like the honor!!
Extra:   I have a project for students that like a to do crafts.  The only problem is that I don't have enough materials for everyone at this point.  If anyone has styrofoam balls that their families are not using, we could use them for this project.  They look like the picture to the left.  The baseball size ones would work the best, but I'd try any of the sizes with this project.  I'll have a note on the board to see who is interested in trying it out at recess time.  I'll only have a certain number of spots to fill, so if you're interested.... get your name up there quickly:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...