Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Baby Steps to Improvement... But Still Better...

Hey, there 5B Rock Stars...
You definitely had some "rock star" moments today, and then there were some "not so rock star" moments.  For those students who continually show up everyday with 100% effort, positive attitude, respect and responsibility, THANKS A MILLION!!!  I appreciate your role model behaviors.  Your classmates do see it, and so do I.  It's just a matter others following your lead:)  Keep it up.

Our 5B Class Pledge is quite well-written.  I'm impressed with the sentences you came up with.  I am including it in this post, so you can read through it yourself before class on Thursday.  Your proof of checking the blog will be to memorize ONE of the lines for Thursday:) Yep... already!


This is 5B's Class Pledge
I pledge to be RESPONSIBLE for everything I do and say!
I pledge to put EFFORT into my work!
I pledge to SUPPORT each and every member of our class!
I pledge to have PATIENCE in line!
I pledge to ENCOURAGE everybody to be caring!
I pledge to always CONCENTRATE in class!
I pledge to be a TRUSTWORTHY 5B classmate!



I found the MOST AWESOME app to use in literacy to help you "Seek the Unknown".  I tried it out and am SOOOOO stuck.  It will really work on your problem solving skills and your determination to be challenged or give up!  I can't wait to see who sticks with the challenge!!!!

I hope you had a good time with your 3 extra hours of freedom.  While you were off enjoying life, I  found some new ideas for our class to try out.  I also found out more about our Mystery Skype activity. You'll have to start brushing up on your facts about Iowa and Cresco in order to be a part of the activity.  I'll explain more on Thursday before we start with our schedule!

I already mentioned how to prove you checked the blog.  So, I guess I'll bid you good night...and wish you sweet dreams while snoozing.  See ya'll in the a.m.!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...