Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Fabulous Friday for a Field Trip!

5B (and some of the 5D students),
Friday proved to be one of THE best years of listening and respect for presenters than I've ever seen.  Remind me (if I don't give them to you right away) that you ALL earned a Cadet Dollar for the respect and seriousness you gave Jack Thompson in Norman's house.  I was going to post a bunch of pictures to the blog, but I have over 100 of them!  Too many to choose from so I'll share them all with you on Monday morning, ok?!

And I saw quite a few people at the Harvest Fest activities! Here are Josh (5B) and Abby (5D) participating in the Minute-to-Win-It Cooke game!  Isaiah tried it, too!



This week has some exciting events coming up as well!  No field trips going OUT of our classroom, but I think we'll be meeting with a class from Minnesota through Skype, finding out about a buddy class that we will help with projects throughout the year, an early -out, a birthday celebration, and a challenging game of Kahoot right away on Monday!  I invited Mrs. J and Mr. Carver to join in on the competition to see if they are SMARTER than a 5th grader when it comes to the INSPIRE Day!  We'll see if they are available to join in:) (Or maybe they are just a little too nervous they may lose!)

Hopefully everyone had a great weekend in the warm weather Friday night and Saturday!  Now, today is a wee bit chillier!  So, that means this week will be a bit different for recess time.  PLEASE think about wearing clothes that are warm for outdoor recess before school and for after lunch/recess.  A lot of kiddos get sick this time of year from not dressing correctly for the changing weather.  So, continue to be role models about smart, healthy choices!

Well, I'm going to sign off now.  I think my family is either going to Pinters for an afternoon or to the movie, Dolphin Tale 2.  I guess you'll have to wait to know until tomorrow since I'm not sure!  How about that is how I'll know you checked the blog!  You ask me what I ended up doing, AND you tell me ONE activity from YOUR weekend!

Can't wait for another fabulous week with my 5B Rockstars, (neener, neener), 5B Angels (ding..ahhhh), and 5B Babies (mama, mama)!  Keep it up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...