Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

WOW Wednesday for 5B!

5B,
You know how impressed I was with you today.  Other than a few chatter bugs here and there, we really have this top notch class thing figured out!

I realize every day we get to make many choices on how we deal with something.  We could be strong and remember what the "angel" side of us could do or be weak and not T.H.I.N.K. and get pulled into some poor choices.  I'm so proud of each of you for going through that battle each day and trying to be the best 5B student you can be!  LOVE your Cadet Pride!  So, so happy to be a part of the 5B Family!!!!


Share with your families about us starting our Cadet Time today and how it will be a time for you to become a stronger student using your PASSIONS....  I'm including the 2 videos I shared in class today.  It would be great to share them with your parents!  See what they think:)  Tomorrow we will continuing looking for our passions and begin thinking how we could use them to better ourselves!
For Kid President:  Click Here
For Creativity Takes Time:  Click Here

In writing, we didn't get as far as I had hoped on our KidBlogs, but please feel free to explore it from home.  (Remember what your password was???)  If not, go onto your Google Drive from home and look it up from there:)  Share with your family about our hope to share out with the world!  You can change your profile picture, even try posting a blog if you feel like it!  We'll continue tomorrow, too!


At the end of a long day, I feel like I need something to make me laugh!  Remember the quote on our wall.... "A Day Without Laughter is a Day Wasted."  


I'll know you checked the blog if....
You watch this video link to see if it makes you smile, giggle, chuckle, laugh or even just feel good! Click below and in the morning, tell me the response YOU had to watching the video.  It definitely changed my mood:)  Have a super night!  Remember band trying out tomorrow and P.E.!

1 comment:

Share your comments...