Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

I Barely Saw You???

Hey, 5B,
I really actually











today!!  With such a goofy, crazy extra special schedule, it was weird not really getting to be "with you" today:(  So, tomorrow, we'll be back to normal.  I'm guessing some of you missed going to Mrs. Suckow's room, too, for math and science.  No worries... we'll get you back on track:)

I'll keep it short tonight.  Although you all had a free afternoon, we (the teachers) were working away learning some new information to use with all you of sweet little cherubs!  Hey, cherub could be our Word of the Day if you aren't sure what it means!

I'll know you checked the blog if you come right in, mark yourself on the Attendance board, and find a spot on the FLOOR to meditate.  Don't say anything to anyone else, close your eyes, find the "Inner You"and wait for me to ask you for the secret word....

The secret word is...... pickle face!

Don't tell anyone else though!  This is a blog-checking test for responsible, effort-filled students!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...