Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Out of Town...So Making This Short:)

Hey, 5B,
I'm out of town at the moment and only have a short amount time with WiFi connection (fist bump x2), so I'm going to start off this week with a short post!

HUGE REMINDERS for MONDAY!!!

Band Members....
Don't forget you have your first whole group band meeting on Monday at 8:20.  You need to hustle quickly to school, check in with attendance and pledge and be on your way.  Band goes until 9:00. Then you come back quickly to work on passion projects during Cadet Time!

Then Band meets again on Thursday at the same time.  Your individual lessons will begin this week.

Yeh!  Fun for everyone!




Homecoming Dress UP MONDAY:  Character Day!!
Have fun and show school spirit by choosing a character you are proud of!  Here are a few ideas for you if you can't think of anything.  I'm still not sure what I'm doing!  I guess it'll be a surprise for all!

The only other mention I want to make was that we REALLY turned it around by the end of the week, 5B! I was glad to see you guys back in action!  Awesome way to end the week!  Let's continue that behavior, have fun with homecoming activities and challenge our brains!!!  

I'll know you checked the blog if you tell me the secret colored message you decoded by putting all of the colored letters together to make a phrase. They are in the correct order, but you'll have to decide where to separate the words!  


Peace Out!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...