Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Short Post Tonight...

Another day of super Cadet Pride!  I think you guys are starting to save up your Cadet Cash for a trip to a the Cadet Store!  I'd love to continue and complete this week with the same fabulous behaviors! A real challenge will be tomorrow when we have a goofy schedule, a special event and some silly dancing and exercise time! Can 5B handle all of that goofiness and craziness?  It's your chance to say... "In Yo' Face, Mrs. Sorenson!" if you can:)

I loved hearing all of your passions today for Cadet Time.  I'm sorry the laptops were not cooperating with us.  You dealt with it pretty well though!  Pat yourself on the back for that!

Here are the Wordles that both 5B and 5D created in literacy today!



I'll know you checked the blog if you come in the classroom, find a comfy spot to Read to Self, and just start in for me.  I'll come around and tell you to stop when it's time.  We missed Read to Self today, so you can start off tomorrow building your stamina!

Miss ya'll!
~Mrs. Sorenson



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...