Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Hola, 5B,
Today just flew by way too quickly.  I only see you guys for an itty bit of time on these early out days!

I was really impressed with today's lesson in guidance class with Mrs. McCabe about Brave Talk.  I know you've probably heard it before.  Here are the steps from the board:

I think the REAL challenge is to be able to use this with our classmates when they are maybe not being the best role models with iPad usage, group work and chatting when supposed to be working.  I believe EACH one of you has it in you to get your serious face on (not mean face) when you notice others bothering you or making poor choices.  Remember...


Click Here to prove you checked the blog.  Watch the video, and be ready to tell me your favorite part of it, and then we'll connect (fist bump x2) to Mrs. McCabe's lesson on Brave Talk:)


We ALSO have to say
to Noah and his family for allowing 5B to try out the Cyco Cycle!  So much fun!  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...