Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Wednesday = No WiFi :(

Good evening, 5B!
I'm sorry it's so late tonight.  I understand if some of you don't get a chance to check it.  The WiFi went down at school after you guys left, and I'm just getting a minute to post now.

I was going to keep it short anyway, but I NEEDED to let you know that you ALL should receive the
Award!

With today's new test, you guys had MUCH more maturity and focus than just about any other class I've known!  WOW!!  I bragged like crazy to you to Mrs. Grimm, and she agreed you were so amazing!  Also, I was chatting with Mrs. Vandervort later in the day, and she says that 5B is her FAVORITE class to work with!!  AHHHHHHH!  Doesn't that make you feel proud?  I believe we've heard that from Mrs. Branum AND Mrs. Skekleton, haven't we?! 

That is QUITE the reputation!  Now, we need to keep it up!  Tomorrow, just a few of you will need to take that test, and we'll all be through it.  Thanks for being such ready learners!  

I'll know you checked the blog if you come in and give me a proud, confident look with your chest out, your arms at your hips and a smile on your face!  Stand there until I say, "You da' bomb!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...