Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Good Reflection to End Our Day!

Hey, there Chicky-Babies!

After a kind of "off" week, I feel like our discussion at the end of the day helped us regroup a bit and remember how FABULOUS 5B really, truly is.  I'm thinking back to what made this week different.... Guess what I'm figuring out?  On Monday... I gave out a snack in the morning that we wouldn't normally eat at breakfast time.  Then on Wednesday, Carter handed out a birthday treat that was quite scrumptious but loaded with sugar.  Hmmm... Any thoughts about this?  Is it that 5B only functions well on healthy snack foods?!!  That must be it!  :)

I also need us to remember that...
and we need to help each other out.  "Mama" is not always going to be watching, so
we need to depend on each other to make helpful, smart and trustworthy choices that
keep EVERYONE in mind! Right?

For our Mystery Skype tomorrow, we need 1 last group to help us finish our list of clues.  Let's give them some time to do so right after we do the Attendance and Pledge, ok?  That's how I'll know you checked the blog.  When we finish the Pledge, Ethan, Tyler, Josh and Tim will meet me at the circus tent.  Everyone else should find a comfy spot and Read to Self.  I'd love to see us take back over our T.H.I.N.K.ing (True, Helpful, Inspiring, Necessary and Kind behaviors are our expectations!)



Tomorrow is....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...