Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Tired Tuesday??

It was another good day in the world of 5B...but I think people were a bit sleepy at times...So, I LOVED having a little time for the Evolution of Dance!  Here's 5B rockin' out to a 90's song, "All Night Long..."

You know you LOVE it, 5B!  Some of you act like you don't, but I see the energy level BOOST when I get this out!

Great job today with launching our 3 different choice rounds in literacy today!  Loved seeing 5B so independent and able to choose their own way to show learning!

I got an email from Matt today after school (the teacher from 5B in NYC).  He asked for our school address, so I'm thinking we'll have something fun coming in the mail soon!  How sweet is that?  Yeah!!  Let's keep thinking of ideas that we could do for them!  That will be your blog proof.  I'd like a list of ideas (at least 3) that we could do that is not TOO time-consuming or expensive that we could send them as a thank you or hello from Iowa!  Bring in the list and be ready to share it with the class after the Pledge, ok?!

Here is something else to be looking forward to...  I had a few helpers after school today help me get our FIRST BOOK ORDERS of the school year ready!  Thanks so much to Kyleigh and Emily for taking an hour of your own free time to separate, organize and staple these for the whole class! You are dolls!
Thanks, Girls!
Lastly... I have a surprise for you for tomorrow!  No, it's not food, money, new apps, toys, hunting equipment, paintball equipment, drawing tools, TMNT items, hair accessories, new Perplexes, etc.... Hmmm...So what could it be??  All I can tell you is you'll get MORE time on your iPad tomorrow in order to do it!  I LOVE giving you hints but NOT telling you the whole topic!  Heeehehehe... That's the evil Mrs. Sorenson coming out...HA! Sorry...she's just that way!  

Have a great night!  Remind your families about the field trip on Friday - needing labeled bottle of water if choosing to, layered clothing, old shoes and of course the BEST CLASS EVER!  Yeah, that's you, 5B!!  Bring it on:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...