Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Yeah! Lots of School Spirit Today!

I think almost EVERYONE showed that they were trying to cheer for TEAM USA!  I'm so impressed with everyone!  However, I did see a some kiddos stand out and earn the 5B Spirit Award for America/Camouflage Day.  The 5B students who went all out are....

Tyler!
America's Colors and Camo

Cameron!
Camo from head to toes

Jason!
Camo from head to toes

Noah!
Camo from head to toes

Carter!
Camo from head to toes!

Great job to everyone in 5B!  Now, let's see who can bring on even MORE spirit by supporting your favorite team TOMORROW (whoever, whatever that may be)!

Today proved to be another fantastic day of trustworthy behaviors!  Everyday, I say a little "thank you" to the world for such a super-fine class!  Maybe 5B could even wheedle me into an extra game of blob tag tomorrow! 

I'll know you checked the blog if you tell an adult from home (or if you're at school, tell Mrs. Vandervort) what the sayings are for the 2 new terms we learned about writing simple sentences today:  subject   and  predicate!  Have them write down a quick note proving you told them.  They should sign it, too!!

Oh, and here's a message from Isaiah below!  (If you know what it is, I'm impressed because I don't have a clue!)

i1tyui99ophjlzx cvbnje4gjjjokjfcsio64web98gnm gbmjmbhybhxsjncdhbhdhybjhnv gbgnjujnjhhbh gh  g bthui9 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...