Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Another Great Day in 2015! You can sleep in 2 hours later on Wednesday morning!

Nope, I'm not kidding.  I got a text saying it was a 2 hour late start tomorrow due to the incredibly cold temperatures!  But I can pretend that it was a little thank you gift from me to you:)  However you find out the news, don't come to school at regular time!

Since we are experiencing such crazy weather, I thought you'd enjoy learning a few interesting terms and new information about temperatures!  Click Here to Explore and Learn!

I'll know you checked the blog if you can find the section on Wind Chills in the website I have above.  Then calculate what the wind chill would be if....
the temperature was -10 degrees Fahrenheit and the wind speed was 25 MPH. 

What temperature would it feel like outside? You can either email me the answer or write it on a note and hand it to me when I see you next!  I hope to see you on Wednesday!  We have more connecting (fist bump x2) to do!  I'M SO LOVING being back with our family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...