Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, January 5, 2015

So AWESOME to Be with You... HOPE I see you tomorrow!!

5B,
It was so crazy, amazing awesome to be back together!  You guys showed absolute model behaviors of listening, respect, working with partners/groups, lining up and hallways.  I would LOVE to see a repeat of today for the rest of the week!  Your Cadet Pride videos you worked on showed how much you know about respect at school.  I'll share them with the class tomorrow!

I just LOVED our day today!  The Pictionary game to find out what you got and where you went over break, meeting our new classmate, the Walk and Talk in the hallways, the table graffiti to finish One for the Murphys, Cameron's birthday dance (him wiping out- so glad he was ok!)  and the Whisper Challenge were so much fun with you!  I still need to apologize to Noah for being a terrible guesser on the Whisper Challenge!  OMG... I just couldn't figure it out!  I was having too much fun that I didn't take a single picture to post for you to share with your family!  Man, I'm rusty!  Thanks to all of my "season" partners for great work today!

Thanks for letting me "hog" you today to get reconnected (fist bump, fist bump).  I told Mrs. Suckow she could "borrow" you for a short bit on Tuesday and Wednesday, and it will be good to see 5D in literacy again, too.

Watch the weather and check your phones, devices, etc.  I'm sure the next 2 days will be interesting with weather issues.  I REALLY hope to see you Tuesday, but ya just never know with this snow, blowing and low temperatures.

Reminders...
No Dan Wardell tomorrow - cancelled already
Welcome Andrew to class!  Hopefully Jacy and Jordan will be here, too!
Bring in December Book-It Calendars
Band on Wednesday and Thursday of this week
Big Blast on Thursday
Guidance sometime this week...depending on weather and schedules

I'll know you checked the blog tonight if.... you start brainstorming some names for our new fish friend that we'll adopt into 5B 2015!  You'll be it's mamas and papas!  Click on the TodaysMeet Link Here to share your idea.  Andrew told me one he liked today, so I'll put his idea down in my box!  I'll try to get the blue Beta I was talking about today.  I won't get him until this weekend though.

Have a  great night..  I really am so happy to see everyone.  What an amazing day back!  More fun for tomorrow (hopefully no weather issues)!! Let's not hide that Cadet Pride!!  Woo-hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...