Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, January 19, 2015

MARVELOUS MONDAY!!!

If I were Taylor Swift, and I heard about your amazing week last week AND today, I'd be like...

"O.M.G.!  You guys are so amazing!  I, like, wanna write a song about you!  I think I'll call it.... Shake It Up! Oh, wait, that's already one of my songs.  I'll get back to you soon!  But keep up the fantastic work!"

See, even Taylor Swift is amazed by YOU!

Mr. Carver stopped by after school to thank our class for allowing him to Skype with TX schools, and I was playing the 2 JibJab videos. He thought your faces were HILARIOUS!  I hope you did, too!




Simple as a pimple for blog proof tonight!  Go to this TodaysMeet Link (Click Here) and use 1 adjective to DESCRIBE the object I mention.  You CAN NOT repeat someone else's adjective though.  This will prove if you know what an adjective can really do for a sentence!

Oh, and be sure to brag to your families if your MAPs score showed growth from the fall!  If not, it's ok...we'll keep at it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...