Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Let's Do a REPEAT of LAST WEEK... Perfection!!!













I sure hope you bragged to everyone you know about the amazing week you had!  I know I did.  I'm predicting this week will be the same or even BETTER, knowing you guys!  

I wanted to upload our Harlem Shake video from our celebration activity on Friday, but somehow our video was lost!  I think Isaiah used my iPad this weekend to play a Lego app, and accidentally closed out of the app that we used for our video!!! AHHHHH!!!!!  I told him he would need to do a Harlem Shake video to replace the one he deleted!  So.... here's our family doing the Harlem Shake video...

If we have everyone there on Monday, let's do our video AGAIN, and I'll keep it away from Isaiah this time!  Also, we'll be sure we can see Emily, Andrew and more of Tim this time:)  We can do it after Library or before we head outside for recess or at the end of planners!  I hope to post it to the blog for you to share with your families!  

Here are some events for our week ahead!
Monday
Group Band
New Cadet Time Topic:  Adjectives in Mrs. Wilson's room
MAPs Reading Test - remember, you can bring a single snack or gum to chew during

Wednesday
Early Out
Guidance

Thursday
Group Band

Ok, I've been extremely impressed with those 5B students who have been making an extra effort to check the blog BEFORE walking into the classroom in the morning.  Remember, the Discovery Center is open to you when you get to school.  So, for those of you who check the blog on your own time, I have a special reward for you!  Here's your proof today/tonight...   Visit the link below.  
Read at least the first 2 paragraphs to see what the link is about. Read the rest if you choose 2.  It's a pretty STRANGE topic! The proof will be to answer these questions:  Is this a good idea for the world or not?  Why?  WRITE THEM DOWN and give it to me in the room:)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...