Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Harlem Shake is a SUCCESS!

Isaiah came over after school today and went STRAIGHT to my iPad!  Good thing we had it on Alaina's camera roll, huh?!  That was a blast this morning!  We have some fantastic days, 5B! I'm glad we got to redo the video!  I think this one turned out even better than the first!

Watch and enjoy the video here!  Share it with your families if you can!  Too funny!
Click Here!

Our cocoa and reading was great today!  Was glad to see so many of you make the goal!  Great effort!!

Quick Updates for Tomorrow:
Band People:  Whole Group Band
Begin book club reading - many of you have due dates for next week:) Excited!
Tomorrow is last day in Cadet Time with Mrs. Suckow :(

I'll know you checked the blog tonight if you ask me, "So, what's this note you're going to send home with us about Coffee Talks?"  Then I'll give you a note explaining something for your families!

Have a good Wednesday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...