Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Indoor Snowball Fight.... It's ON!!!!!

I'm guessing this is what our indoor fight will be like... thinking you're next to a friend but then...

in the face!  

This is definitely be a fun way to celebrate amazing Cadet Pride! And it's been such a great start back into a new year!  Thanks for such an amazing attitude and effort!

Be sure to finish the New England worksheet for social studies.  That is a definite Cadet Pride example to show off:)  Mrs. Suckow also wants you to DRILL like crazy your multiplication and division facts!  Check out any of the math sites on the blog.  I bet I have several games that would help practice!

Finally, today was our first Cadet Time working specifically on VERBS!  Listen to the Verb Song again on the blog.  It's at the top right of the blog.  Get that part memorized for me!  
A verb is a word that's an action word.
If you can do it, then do it.
If you do it, it's a verb!

I'll know you checked the blog if you can find 10 verbs in my blog post!  This will be a super way to practice.  Some of you are already moving onto Activity #3!  Way to go!  Write down the 10 on a piece of paper and hand it to me in the morning!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...