Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Cocoa Day on Wednesday!

Yep!  All of that Listen to Reading has come to an end!  Of course, you can still choose that as a Read to Self job, but you no longer need to write reviews!  Hopefully, you've enjoyed some of the books you've listened to.  I know I'll be serving hot cocoa with marshmallows to several of you.  The required amount of books to be read and completed reviews was/is/has always been 7.  So, if you have completed 7 Mini Book Reviews and they are turned in, prepare your mouths and tummies for a little treat tomorrow!  If you did NOT complete your 7 reviews, then you can watch/listen from home and fill out the reviews and bring them in.  Or just plan on enjoying your marshmallows that you earned for each book:)

  
Now, the ONLY change that I have to make about our yummy activity is that I am not allowed to give out as many "regular sized marshmallows" as I had planned.  So, I'm going to have to do the smaller ones.  :(  Sorry  :(   I didn't realize I couldn't do that... should have checked first, I guess!

Don't forget to bring your "prop" for our Harlem Shake Remake tomorrow!  The first as a blast!  I'll keep Isaiah away from this one!

I'll know you checked the blog if you come in Wednesday morning, and write a poem about the topic that is on the coffee table!  It will be sitting right beside Future Papa!  Don't tell anyone else what you're doing.  Keep writing until I come to you and say "Wow, you're a poet who doesn't know it!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...