Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, January 11, 2015

I'm OUT of HABIT!!

I OBVIOUSLY need to get back into a routine as much as you guys do!  I thought about blogging all day long, and then I got surprise visitors at my house to cheer on the Broncos (who ended up losing...  :( Sad for my husband), and then I JUST remembered!  Ahh!!!  I need to get back on schedule!  Don't I?



Well, this week will HOPEFULLY be normal and a regular routine for school and classes! I think we are all ready to get....... 
Don't you?  Ok, so since it's SOOOO late and I have cookies in the oven, with a timer BEEPING nonstop, I'll keep it short!  But, I'll be better the rest of the week!  Sorry, sorry, sorry!

Quick Reminders About This Week...
1)  Band on Monday and Thursday - NORMAL
2) Mistakes Page was homework for many of you... please show you have not forgotten the trait of responsibility under our Cadet Pride flag!  We have a class goal to meet - 6,000 points, right?!  Let's keep working at it by getting our work done when asked.  
3) Report cards went home Friday, but we forgot to put on the Planner to have them shared with families and then signed on the envelope and returned!  Please do this as we did the first quarter!  Thanks!
4)  Normal day of switching tomorrow!  You get to take a break from me....Mrs. Suckow misses you, too!  
5)  This week will have a few schedule changes but nothing too major!  
6)  I did NOT get a new class pet yet.  The blue Beta was not there.  I wasn't sure what the class thought I should do.  Will chat in class Monday.  

SO GLAD TO BE BACK!  Glad to have 20 5B Angels (ding...ahhhh) including our newbie, Andrew!

Ok, I'll know you checked the blog if you come in and ask me for the list to VOTE for our class celebration.  There will be a list of the ones that the class starred the most.  Circle 2 of your favorites from the list.  Put your name on it and hand it back to me!  

Nighty Night...Sleep Tight... Don't let the cold give you frost bite!  Heehee... Like my rhyme?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...