Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, January 25, 2015

It's Official....We have a new member in 5B....

Ok, just so you know, EVERYONE that I tell about our new class pet thinks we are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STRANGE!   Here's one person's response:

If you are looking at this on an iPod, iPad or other tablet, it probably won't show up.  Just ask someone who was in the video.  

And guess what my reaction to all these people is?


"Yep, I know... That's how we roll." 




Ok.. Blog proof for tonight is to show me that you know that Monday mornings are very busy with attendance, pledge and band.... AND we need to assign new jobs this week!  So, I'll know you checked it if you check your home for your name card for jobs and come see me to find out your next job or if you get some time off:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...