Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Busy Day Today!

It seems our 3 hour early out days seem to be pretty jammed packed with so many things that our day is over with a blink of an eye! The 2 new websites I showed you today seemed to be a hit!  I'm glad you liked them, but that one icky, yucky, squiggly, octopus crazy one still is HAUNTING ME!!!!  Ugh... for some reason it just gives me the "willies."  Blaahahahahaa!  And the Flip Book website seemed to be a great way for some of you to show off your creativity!  Remember, you could use for a poem or writing piece!

I hope your afternoons went well!  Mine was VERY LONG!  It was a lot of work, required deep thinking and was frustrating at times.  My brain is exhausted!

I'm throwing in the middle of the blog the "proof".  I'm checking to see if some people just jump to the bottom of the blog and not read it all!  So, if you are a regular blog reader, keep it up!  I'll see if I trick anyone out there who is trying fly through the blog!!  Heheeh!  Here's your blog proof.  Go to the this link:  Build Your Own Plantation in Maryland.  Play for a good 5 - 10 minutes.  Let me know what your score was for your proof.  I played for like 4 minutes and had some definite problems like my cattle getting a strange disease, forgetting to put a fence around my crops, and other issues.  I got like 350 for my score/money.  Let's see how well you'd likely survive during the Colonial Times!

Other heads-up...
Band on Thursday
Coffee Talks on Friday

Let's have Josh and Landen do a check of our Cadet Pride tickets on Thursday.  I'm thinking our white tickets may have a strong effect on us this week.  There were several added for some silly behaviors and report card envelopes not being returned!  If you haven't returned it yet, let's make a plan to get it back here for the class!

Also...remind me to have our "class pet" discussion.  We need to get a name and a FISH!  I hope to get him this weekend!

Nighty night!  Don't let the siblings bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...