Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, January 4, 2015

First Post of 2015! A New, Fresh ( and REALLY COLD) Start....

Boy, oh, boy, I've missed my 5B Family! (We are family...)

I'm guessing everyone will be excited but tired, ready but not ready, wanting to see people but not quite in the "classroom" mode quite yet!  No problem!  We'll take things VERY slowly, catch up from our vacations, practice "school" kinds of behavior vs. "home" behaviors and of course, and welcome in a new year with all sorts of new possibilities for a successful rest of our school year!

I'll keep it REALLY short, so we can go over all sorts of topics tomorrow together! But here's a heads up to some chats we'll be having...

No Band on Monday - tell anyone you know who is band, please!
So So COLD - be prepared and bundled up!  Indoor recess all week, I'm guessing!
Tuesday (Dan Wardell PBS Kids host) and Thursday (Big Blast)
Exciting news to share....new 5B member joining the family!
Some sad news to share... will tell you in person..... :(

You know it, Baby!
Oh, and the last thing I wanted to share before tomorrow is... Happy 2015!!  And guess where I got to go over break?!




No, I didn't eat all 3 pieces... But I REALLY wanted to!
















Oh, I almost forgot!  I'll know you checked the blog if you meet me in the HALLWAY before coming in the room and give me a HUG!  Oh, yeah, gotta earn it!  You can show EXTRA PROOF if you whisper to me in my ear ONE person you got SICK of during your winter break!  (If it's no one, then just say that:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...